GOLD BULLION rallied just $3 off a 1-week low versus the rebounding Dollar on Thursday as world stock markets fell after notes from the Federal Reserve showed the US central bank expects to keep raising its key interest rate in 2018. China’s stock market opened sharply higher on the first trading day of the […]Read More
- Gold Bullion Steadies from Fed Minutes Fall, Banks Tip Commodities vs. Inflation
23 Feb 2018
- Gold Prices 'Hit by Deep Link' to Real Yields But 'Should Gain' on Inflation
22 Feb 2018
- Gold Prices Find 'Support', Silver 'Improving' as 40% of GLD Held by Institutional Investors
21 Feb 2018
- Comex Silver Speculators Turn Net Bearish, Gold Prices Steady as Russia, Turkey Warn US Over Syrian 'Fire'
20 Feb 2018
- Gold Prices Near 4-Year Weekly High as $4 Trillion of US Debt Faces Bond Market
17 Feb 2018
- Gold Bullion Touches 'Hurdle at $1356' as Dollar Falls, Tokyo Equities Join Correlation Break
16 Feb 2018
- Start of Chinese New Year Holiday See Gold Bullion Whip on US Inflation Data, Turkey Threatens 'Ottoman Slap'
15 Feb 2018